Lisa S. Mishli
POB 11006, Maccabim – Modiin 71908
Cell: 054-539-0821 Tel: 08-926-1131 Fax: 08-926-1289
Technical and Marketing Communications 2006-present
- Marketing collateral, website content and technical documentation: Servotronix, Atmor, Babylon, Ginger Software and IQWind
- Technical writing and editing, demo productions, RAD Data Communications
- Technical writing and instructional design, Comverse training department
- Weekly e-newsletter for Kehilat Shalhevet Hamaccabim, a Conservative congregation (Hebrew/English)
- Press releases and photography for the Modiin Orienteering Sport Club (Hebrew)
Marketing Writer and Marcom Manager, Babylon 2004-2006
- Researched and wrote B2B marketing collateral, newsletters, white papers, case studies, press releases.
- Designed and developed new B2B website: babylon-enterprise.com.
- Wrote and maintained all website content. SEO. Google Adwords.
- Scripted and supervised production of multimedia presentation.
- Marketing activities also included positioning, product and domain naming, sales support, search for investors and business partners.
- Wrote technical documentation: system administrator guide, tutorials, HTML help.
Marketing Communications Manager, RoboGroup 1999-2004
- Managed design, production and maintenance of company’s websites.
- Wrote and edited all web content. Websites: intelitek.com, robo-group.com, learnmate.com, memcall.com.
- Wrote and managed design and production of marketing collateral: brochures, sales kits, presentations, multimedia/video presentations, newsletters.
- Wrote and edited technical marketing documents: product specifications, release notes, technical support notes, proposals and bid responses.
- Researched and wrote white papers, articles and lecture notes.
- Managed marcom staff (webmaster and Hebrew writer) and outside contractors (graphic artists, translators, printing vendors, production studios).
- Coordinated translation projects for local and overseas markets.
Technical Writer/Documentation Manager, Eshed Robotec 1989-1999
- Established and developed the company’s technical communications unit and documentation archive.
- Managed in-house technical writers and translators; supervised writing and translations by subcontractors. Sole technical writer during various periods.
- Wrote, edited and updated software and hardware user manuals, training manuals, textbooks, laboratory exercises and teacher guides.
- Supported software development: usability testing, user interface design, source text editing; produced online help for a major software application.
Photographer, Writer and Translator (Heb>Eng), Freelance 1983-1999
- Feature photography for local and national press, municipalities and organizations.
- Public relations photography for PR firm specializing in technology sector.
- Wrote articles and photographed for English-language publications.
Teletext Producer and Operator, Maccabim-Reut Municipality 1988-1996
Preparation and broadcast of electronic bulletin board to local community on cable network. Updated daily.
MS-Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Adobe Acrobat, HTML and Internet tools, Dreamweaver, Paint Shop Pro, various software utilities. Touch typing in English and Hebrew.
- 2005-2006: Various online marketing webinars; MarketingProfs
- 7/2005: Creating Corporate e-Newsletters; one-day seminar, In Other Words
- 5/2004: FrameMaker; intensive 3-day course, MicroType (Shlomo Perets)
- 2000: HTML and Webmastering; 30 hours, Degem Multi-Center
- 6-7/2000: Marketing on the Internet; 24 hours, Israel Export Institute
- 4/2000: Marcom for Technical Writers; one-day seminar, In Other Words
- 3/1998: Windows Help Design; two-day seminar, TDS-Solutions
- 1980-1982: Advanced studies in writing, public relations and photography,University of Hartford, Connecticut, USA
- 1979: B.A. English Language and Literature, Teaching Certification,University of Haifa – Oranim
English (mother tongue), Hebrew (fluent)
Born and raised in Connecticut, USA
Israel and USA citizenship
Married, 3 children
Available for travel abroad